DecalFix - 125ml Bottle
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 5 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
In this video we explain how to use Humbrol Decalfix and what can be acheieved.
Humbrol products used in this video:
Please note that this item can only be delivered to UK addresses
A water-based solution for softening decals and securing them into position.
Decals are usually applied onto painted surfaces. Care should be taken to avoid ‘silvering’ over matt paints.
Brush on to decals or immerse them in Decal fix for approx. 45 seconds or until softened. Slide off using a brush and dab dry with tissue paper.
20-30 minutes. Do not force dry decals as they may crease or shrivel.
How To Clean
Excess product should be wiped away using a damp cloth.
Flammable, Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Use only in ventilated areas. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show container label.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.