22 White Gloss - 50ml Enamel Paint
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 5 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
Please note that this item can only be delivered to UK addresses
A solvent-based, fast-dry paint developed for use on plastic model kits but which can also be used on other substrates. Matt, Satin, Gloss, Metallic, Metalcote and Clear finishes are available (finish varies by colour)
A wide range of surfaces including most plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, metal, cardboard, sealed plaster, sealed hardboard and more (always try on a small test area to check suitability)
50ml tin covers approx. 1.0m² depending on thickness of application
Brush straight from the tin. Airbrush with a suitable thinner such as Humbrol Enamel Thinners. Two thin coats are preferable to one thick coat. The usual thinning ratio is 2 parts paint to 1 part thinner. Note that Metalcote colours are designed to be polished when fully dry.
Gloss: 1-2 hours
Matt & Satin: 20-40 mins touch dry, up to 24 hours for hard dry
Metallics: hard dry in approx. 10 days. Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity. Recoat: 6 hours minimum (preferably overnight)
How to clean:
Brushes: use Humbrol Enamel Thinners
Airbrush: flush thoroughly using Humbrol Enamel Thinners. Product is permanent once dry.
Flammable. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapour may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Contains cobalt octoate,methyl ethyl ketoxime. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Use under adult supervision . If swallowed, wash mouth out with water. Do not induce vomiting. Keep at rest and obtain medical attention.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.