FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 5 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
A must for every modeller. The Humbrol Workstation is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement.
Dimensions: height 67mm x width 485mm x depth 335mm
Suitable for use with Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat: AG9155.
The Humbrol Work Station has many features:
- - Double depth sections for holding 9 x 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- - Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: Mattcote, Satincote and Glosscote, Decalfix, Maskol, Clearfix, Thinners, Liquid Poly and Weathering Powders.
- - Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155) within the working area.
- - Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- - A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- - Brush and tool holders.
- - Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- - Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Box contains AG9156 Humbrol Work Station only. All other Humbrol products shown are not included.
In this video we explain how to use the Humbrol Workstation and what can be achieved:
Humbrol products used in this video:
Humbrol Workstation - AG9156
Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat - AG9155
Humbrol Enamel Wash Oil Satin - AV0209
Humbrol Detail Brush Pack - AG4301
Humbrol Stipple Brush Pack - AG4303
Humbrol Coloro Brush Pack - AG4050
Humbrol Enamel Thinners 125ml - AC7430
Humbrol 28ml Humbrol Liquid Poly - AE2500
Humbrol Medium Tool Set - AG9159
For the adult modeller. 14+