Enamel Thinners - 125ml Bottle
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
Thinning down of solvent-based enamel paints, most commonly for airbrushing
As for the paint being used
Paint drying times may vary with the addition of Enamel Thinners
Specially blended for thinning enamel, paints and varnishes to airbrush viscosity. Excellent for cleaning brushes and removing grease and dirt from painted surfaces. Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure to skin may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours: may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. If Swallowed, do not induce vomiting : seek medical advice immediately ad show this container or label. Keep in original container in a cool well ventilated place. Use under adult supervision.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.