Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
A solvent-based cement suitable for plastic model kits only. Its viscosity is low to enable precision delivery of fine amounts of cement.
Common plastics used to manufacture model kits including polystyrene and ABS. The product works by melting the plastic on application and 'welding' two glued pieces of plastic together to form a strong bond.
Depends on thickness of application.
Directly onto plastic model kits. Features a very thin tube to deliver the product sparingly to small areas.
Surface dry in 10-20 minutes. Fully dry in 1 hour. Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity.
How to clean:
Can be removed if not fully dry by re-dissolving with Liquid Poly or more Poly Cement. Permanent once dry.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.