49 Enamel Varnish Matt - 150ml Spray Varnish
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
Suitable for applying over enamel paint. Protects and creates a matt finish.
A wide range of surfaces including most plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, metal, cardboard, sealed plaster and sealed hardboard. Also most applications in general DIY and automotive. Always try on a small test area to check suitability.
Depends on application and thickness of coats.
Aerosol spray. Spray at least 25cm from the substrate and spray with an even back and forth action. Once dry, polish with a soft dry cloth.
How to Clean
Hold can upside down after use and depress nozzle for a few seconds to clean. Permanent once dry.
Caution: Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius. Do pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not breathe vapour / spray. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Wear suitable gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid release to the environment. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, DANGEROUS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Technical Specification & Detail