In this video we explain how to use the Humbrol Workstation and what can be achieved.
Humbrol products used in this video:
Humbrol Workstation - AG9156
Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat - AG9155
Humbrol Enamel Wash Oil Satin - AV0209
Humbrol Detail Brush Pack - AG4301
Humbrol Stipple Brush Pack - AG4303
Humbrol Coloro Brush Pack - AG4050
Humbrol Enamel Thinners 125ml - AC7430
Humbrol 28ml Humbrol Liquid Poly - AE2500
Humbrol Medium Tool Set - AG9159
A must for every modeller. The Humbrol Workstation is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement.
Dimensions: height 67mm x width 485mm x depth 335mm (height 2.64 inches x width 19 inches x depth 13 inches)
Suitable for use with Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat: AG9155.
The Humbrol Work Station has many features:
- Double depth sections for holding 9 x 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: Mattcote, Satincote and Glosscote, Decalfix, Maskol, Clearfix, Thinners, Liquid Poly and Weathering Powders.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155) within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Box contains AG9156 Humbrol Work Station only. All other Humbrol products shown are not included.
For the adult modeller. 14+
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.